Personal Attack Alarms
There are many reasons why women in particular should carry a
personal attack alarm with them as a precaution. Worryingly almost 1 in 5
women will experience sexual assault in their lifetime, according to
the British crime survey 2009/10, which also stated that 1 in 20 women
were stalked last year.
These self defence alarms or personal attack alarms are designed specifically to draw attention; when you pull the pin out, a loud noise will be omitted to alert people in the surrounding area that you’re in need of help. For the same reasons a barking dog deters burglars from trespassing onto a property, a personal alarm can help scare a potential attacker.
At Be Safe Alarms there is a wide range of personal attack alarms for you to choose from, suitable for many situations. Whether you want to feel safe while you’re out for a jog or enjoying a quiet drink with friends, there is an alarm for you. Your personal attack alarm can be safely guarded in your handbag or disguised as a fashion accessory; it can even be used as a keyring as well as a personal alarm.
Here are just a few of the advantages that you will benefit from with a personal attack alarm:
- Discreet personal alarm that omits a loud sound for your safety
- There is an extensive range designs to choose from, giving you the opportunity to match your personal alarm to your handbag
- Always on display and to hand when you need it most
- Use as a keyring to keep yourself safe and your keys permanently with you.
- Activates a high-decibel alarm in less than a second
- With the sport personal attack alarm edition, it includes a calorie counter, pedometer, distance travelled, clock, backlight, lightweight, plus a 130Db personal alarm. It can also give you more confidence when jogging or walking at night
- Can be clipped to a belt or clothing, or simply carried in your hand